Be part of the best innovative team
We are looking for research engineers who willing to make contributions to a unique NLP product to serve customers better.
- Becoming a part of the R&D team and contributing the AI product using techniques from current literature.
- Research and evaluate state-of-the-art AI algorithms for natural language processing, customer experience analysis, machine comprehension, intelligent dialogue system.
- Reporting R&D projects’ outcomes.
- Making ad-hoc analysis to show the performance of the R&D projects on real datasets.
- Supporting the product development team in R&D outcome integration to the product.
- Knowledge and experience of Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, innovative thinking, and ability to lead new research projects
- A mathematical background (Probability and Statistics)
- Requires 3+ years related experience
- Experience in Python language and related libraries.
- Knowledge in Natural Language Processing methods.
- Experience in Applied NLP in Industrial
- Data analysis and visualization
- MSc in related fields (NLP, Deep Learning, Machine Learning)
- Theoretical knowledge in Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts. ( Loss, Training, Regularization, Cross-Validation, and Evaluation Techniques)
- Being passionate about developing production-ready high-quality software.
- Strong technical writing and oral communication skills
- D. in Computer Science/Engineering, Computational Linguistics, or related field.
- Being good at researching ideas and formulating creative solutions to sophisticated problems.
- Speech processing and knowledge is a huge plus.
We are looking for engineers with a solid background to work in the product development team to deliver the product of the future.
- Designs and develops code, writes and executes unit and integration tests, and supports testing of deliverables against user and technical story acceptance tests
- Minimum 5 years experience in Java
- Proficiency with Java and Spring Framework (Boot, MVC, Data, Batch, Cloud, Security etc) and Hibernate ORM
- Experienced in Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Design concepts
- Strong knowledge on Service-oriented architecture, Microservices and REST APIs
- Experience with any of the following PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Solr, Kafka, Redis, Mongo
- Checking the scope of SLAs for problem records to provide root solution and close
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and its runtimes
- Passionate for developing simple, clean, and attractive code
- High communications skills and a good team player.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be an active team player with a strong agile mindset and ready to thrive in a collaborative team with other strong engineers
- Volunteer in learning new technologies and taking on increasingly complex or challenging tasks
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages including C#, Python, Go, NodeJs
- Familiarity with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Familiarity with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Passionate focus on CI/CD practices
We are looking for .Net software engineers with a solid background to work in the project development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience coding, software architecture and system design
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following is also highly desirable: Java, Docker, Kubernetes, Design Patterns (MVVM, Repository, Unit of Work, IoC Container, Dependency Injection, etc.),
- Knowledge for Git version/package management
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a solid background to manage a SaaS AI product with a talented technical team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the roadmap, pricing, packaging, and documentation of new product ideas. By maintaining a good customer and market knowledge, this candidate will be able to successfully build and iterate on our products.
- Define the product vision and drive the roadmap for our products
- Internalize and represent the customers’ voice throughout the product lifecycle
- Collect and measure key product metrics against goals to inform success of each release and plan iterations accordingly
- Translate market trends into a compelling product direction and vision
- Determining customer needs through research and market data
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability
- Work with customers and sales to evaluate sales call results
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or related field of study
- 5+ years’ experience in product management
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Confluence, and Slack
- Fluent in English